Design and build projects account for over 60% of TeDS installation contracts.
TeDS has a wealth of experience, we liaise directly with the client and co-ordinate with other trades to ensure that the contract runs in an effect manner and potential problems are addressed prior to commencement on site.
Often using a design build approach will reduce total project cost and reduce project timeframe.
The benefits of our design build services include:
- An in house design team with over 40 years’ experience
- Cost-effective designs
- Liaison with the end user to ensure their full requirements are met and are incorporated into the scheme.
- Reduce unforeseen and unnecessary change costs
- Save time and money without sacrificing quality or scope
- Verification that the electrical design complies with the latest regulations of BS7671, CIBSE, BS5266, BS5839
All the drawings & calculations are produced in standard industry format.
Samples of our drawings are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org